- Organizing store, planning and implementing strategy of sales
- Coordinate operations, transits and new merchandise
- Ensure schedules and objectives are met per employee
- Supervise and motivate staff at all times
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data
- Drive recruitment process and training & development
- Secure adherence to company's policies and guidelines
- Maintaining a selling environment focused on customer service
- Work as a team player to ensure the best customer satisfaction possible
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including replacements in store,
- Stock-room organization, displays, price markdowns, cashier and keeping the store clean.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the store needs, which require weekend shifts.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
- Be passionate and interested in fashion
Requirements Minimum 3+ year experience in retail or high end boutiques store experience is a plus.
- Minimum of +3 years experience in retail Management.
- Computer skills: Internet and Microsoft Office, Excel a must
- Excellent leadership skills and training, team player
- Ability to multitask in a high phase environment.
- Able to work on multiple shifts weekends and holidays.
- Highly goal oriented motivated and able to motivate team on accomplishment of goals and assignments.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting 30Lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Some College/High School or equivalent
- Verbally and written excellent communications
- Spanish or other languages a plus
Shu Shop reserves the right to change, alter or modify the job duties of its employees work without notice or discretion in accordance to the retail store needs and schedules.
Shu Shop is an equal opportunity employer.