KEY HOLDER- JOB DESCRIPTION
- In the absence of the store Manager/Asst Manager will be responsible of all store operations.
- Assist in training of all team members and associates.
- Implements all procedures and standards of the company at all times.
- Reinforces Sale Goals, employee performance and targets.
- Excellent customer service
- Minimum of 1 years experience in retail Management.
- Computer skills, excel a plus
- Ability to multitask in a high phase environment.
- Able to work on multiple shifts weekends and holidays.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting 30Lbs.
- Be aware of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Assist in completing price changes within the department.
- Participate in quarterly store inventories.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Assists in the company's marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- High School or equivalent
- Spanish or other languages a plus
Shu Shop reserves the right to change, alter or modify the job duties of its employees work without notice or discretion in accordance to the retail store needs and schedules.
Shu Shop is an equal opportunity employer.