ASSISTANT MANAGER - JOB DESCRIPTION
- In the absence of the store Manager will be responsible of all store operations.
- Assist in training and developing of all team members and associates.
- Implements all procedures and standards of the company at all times.
- Reinforces Sale Goals, employee performance and targets KPI goals.
- Delegates assignments, scheduling and other duties
- Excellent customer service
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail Management.
- Computer skills: Internet and Microsoft Office, excel a plus
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to multitask in a high phase environment.
- Able to work on multiple shifts weekends and holidays.
- Highly motivated and able to motivate team on accomplishment of goals and assignments.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting 30Lbs.
- Some College/High School or equivalent
- Verbally and written excellent communications
- Spanish or other languages a plus
Shu Shop reserves the right to change, alter or modify the job duties of its employees work without notice or discretion in accordance to the retail store needs and schedules.
Shu Shop is an equal opportunity employer.